Helotes Festival Association Scholarship Program
HFA will Award (3) $ 1500.00 scholarships
Applicants must meet the following criteria.
1. Must be a graduating senior in the 2016-2017 school year.
2. Must be a student of O’Connor High School, Brandeis High School or Marshall High School. Or the boundaries there within.
Scholarship applicants must provide the following documentation.
1. Official sealed High School transcript posted through the most recent grading period.
2. Letter of recommendation from one school official.
3. Letter of recommendation from two non-relatives.
4. A self –description, in narrative form; including hobbies, employment, Community service, scholastic and organizational activities and awards, major educational interests. Be sure and include your name, address and phone number and e-mail address in the article.
There is no restriction regarding the intended course of undergraduate study, however, the applicant must select an accredited college or university. The scholarship will be awarded upon proof of enrollment and sent directly to the school of choice.
Submit the above 4 items (which comprise the application) by April 15, 2017.
And mail to:
Helotes Festival Association
P.O. Box 376
Helotes Tx 78023
2016 Scholarship Program winners are: