2017 Mutton Bustin’
Here are the names of the riders for Cornyval 2017!
2017 Mutton Bustin’
NOTE: This year “Mutton Bustin” will be held at 7:00 p.m. immediately prior to the rodeo performance.
Down A Copy Here: Mutton Bustin’ Rules 2017
MUTTON BUSTIN’ SIGN UP AT
ANDERWALD AG SUPPLY
16060-1 Bandera Road, Helotes, TX
Conditions for Entry:
- Sign up at Anderwald Ag Supply on Saturday, April 8, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Books will close promptly at 11:00. The Helotes Festival Association has the option to allow 4 rodeo sponsors per night (Thursday, Friday & Saturday) to enter an eligible child in addition to pre-entries.
- Contestants will be chosen by a lottery drawing which will be held at 11:00 p.m. on April 8, 2017 to fill entries, alternating from Thursday, then Friday and Saturday. You are invited to be present for the lottery drawing, but it is not necessary. Names will be posted on Cornyval website (cornyval.com); however, entry is not final until information has been confirmed for eligibility.
- Child must weigh no more than 50 pounds and will be weighed in at check-in at rodeo grounds. If your child weighs 51 pounds or more, your child will not be eligible to ride.
- Both parents or guardian must complete and sign a release and acknowledgment of rules/code of conduct form provided by Helotes Festival Association. Parents and contestants must abide by the rules/code of conduct or your child will not ride. If you have a question, ask at sign up.
- Bring completed release and rules/code of conduct form at 6:30 p.m. on date of child’s entry to the “Celebrity Corner” table on rodeo grounds near rodeo ticket gate;
- Child must have rodeo ticket for entry.
- $25 Entry Fee will be collected at rodeo;
- Protective gear provided by Helotes Festival Association (vest, helmet, and mouthpiece) must be worn by all participants; NO SPURS ALLOWED!
- Child must wear jeans and long sleeve shirt;
- Rodeo clowns will judge and score each contestant. JUDGE’S DECISION WILL BE FINAL;
- Awards will be given each night and all contestants will receive a trophy.
- Parents are prohibited from accompanying children in the arena. They will be in good hands of members of the Helotes Festival Association Rodeo Committee;
- A photographer will be in the rodeo arena to take individual pictures of your child during Mutton Bustin’.
- During Mutton Bustin’ Parents are encouraged to go to your seats and cheer for your children.
- The photographer will be available after Mutton Bustin’ to take orders for pictures.